Discover the Strength and Utility of the Ford F-150
We don’t need to try to sell you on the Ford F-150; that has probably been done already. You’ve heard the reviews and done your research and you know that this truck is more than capable to support your busy life. With a choice of engines, the F-150 is sure to provide a capable solution to your needs. Available options include:
- 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine with 375 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque
- 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine with 325 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque
- 3.3-liter Ti-VCT V6 engine with 290 horsepower and 265 pound-feet of torque
- Raptor DOHC 24-Valve, High-Output 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine with 450 horsepower and 510 pound-feet of torque
- 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8 engine with 395 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque
With a maximum towing capacity of up to 13,200 pounds, the F-150 is certainly proving itself capable of the toughest work. In addition to providing a powerful selection of engines, the F-150 offers the latest features, including SYNC Connect powered by FordPass, Blind Spot Information System, Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection, and Lane-Keeping System.
These are just a few reasons to visit our dealership for a test drive, so stop in and discover for yourself what this truck has to offer.