Eight benefits of buying a Certified Pre-Owned Ford
At Russ Milne Ford we have a small selection of Certified Pre-Owned Ford models. Here are the benefits of buying a Certified vehicle.
- You get the best of both worlds. Even though CPO models will cost a little more than a normal used vehicle, they’re still at a significant discount than if you were to buy new. At the same time, you get a lot of the coverage benefits that you would with a new vehicle
- If you are a little nervous about buying used, you can have added peace of mind. That’s because CPO models go through a rigorous 172-point inspection that leaves no stone unturned
- When you buy a CPO Ford you’ll drive away with a vehicle that has a full tank of gas, fresh oil, a new filter, and brand-new wiper blades to help on bad-weather days
- Moving across the country isn’t an issue with a CPO Ford. You can bring it to any Ford dealership in the 50 states and you can even get assistance from Ford’s Canada program!
- You’ll get extended warranty coverage on the comprehensive limited warranty and the powertrain limited warranty
- Whether it’s a dead battery, empty tank, or something else, if you need roadside assistance it’s there for you 24/7. This also includes reimbursement for rental/transportation services!
- Even though the vehicle goes through the intense quality-review process, you’ll still get a vehicle history report that provides insights to the vehicle’s service past
- For a Ford to earn the certified title it must have fewer than 80,000 miles and cannot be older than 5 model years. This insures that you’ll get a vehicle with a lot of life left on it and contemporary looks and technology
Aren’t you excited to get a Certified Ford now? Stop into our dealership this week to check out our selection and ask us any other questions you have about the program!